I want to get a general idea of
- how many listings you have? (if you're an agent reading this)
- how long you've had them?
- what is the average price range?
- how many showing per week are you getting?
- what is the general area that they are in?
- what is causing them to not move (in your opinion)?
- what you think you could be doing differently to sell them?
- how many Suspects per week do you pull form each listing?
- what is your conversion rate of those calls?
I am gathering this data together to help all of us start moving properties. I have successfully put together a very strong first time buyer internet campaign and would like to turn them to my Realtor friends in this community.
Thanks for your input,
Ricky Khamis, CMPS
NMLS 173141 | LO-0911814 | CA-DOC173141
Branch Manager | Corporate Office
Arizona and California CE Instructor
AMERIFIRST FINANCIAL, INC.
1550 E. McKellips Rd, Suite 117
Mesa, AZ 85203
Amerifirst Financial Disclosure- The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of Ricky Khamis. Content published here is not read or approved by Amerifirst Financial before it is posted and does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Amerifirst Financial.