In determining what motivates you, you have to be able to ask and answer yourslef honestly. You say you do Real Estate for the money? What about the money? How much is enough? In deciding what is enough, what made you come to that conclusion?
You have to go deep with the questions in order to find that PASSION within you to do whatever it takes to ge
t to whatever it is you want. In the last several year my personal motivation has shifted from "for the money" to "for the time". Here is how I came to that.
- When I get up everyday what is the FIRST think I think about? Money? NOPE! It is my family, I think about how I can make their day better and create life long memories that they will never be able to forget. Case in point: On my sons 7th Birthday he actually turned 7 in the air on our way to Jamaica. The Pilot came over the speaker system and had the entire plane sing Happy Birthday to him.
- In thinking about my family, what about them do I think about? Well I want them to Smile... A LOT!!
- So how do I accomplish that? By surprising them with TIME, PLACES, THINGS, EVENTS.
- Notice the first thing is TIME.
- When it comes to TIME it is quality TIME not quantity of TIME, but quality and quantity together makes for a wonderful combination!! THAT IS why I do what I do!!!!
- You only have so many minutes on this earth with your family, so I am choosing to hoard my minutes and give them to my family in buckets of fun.
Or Online at www.ApprovingAZ.com
seo by my Team Technology Expert Geoffrey Manes
NMLS 173141 | LO-0911814 | CA-DOC173141
Branch Manager | Corporate Office
Arizona and California CE Instructor
AMERIFIRST FINANCIAL, INC.
1550 E. McKellips Rd, Suite 117
Mesa, AZ 85203
Amerifirst Financial Disclosure- The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of Ricky Khamis. Content published here is not read or approved by Amerifirst Financial before it is posted and does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Amerifirst Financial.