Step 1: Build your listing website using ePropertysites account
I am going to use my partner Scott Crouch's listing to set these up this series. Scott Crouch and I have worked together for quite some time and have forged a very strong friendship and professional bond. Scott is the OP of the Keller Williams Northeast Realty.
1. Login to ePropertySites and click on Properties:
2. Add New Button
3. Add MLS number and State then click Go
4. Change Title and Add Keywords to Description
5. Edit Button
6. Details and Links: Add HOA Dues, Taxes and School/Community Links to step up site.
7. Adding VALUABLE Content RICH keywords
8. Add additional Keywords, these will not be seen
9. ACTIVATE SITE
10. When all checks completed you're live!
This concludes step 1, check back for the additional steps that I will be rolling out shortly.
NMLS 173141 | LO-0911814 | CA-DOC173141
Branch Manager | Corporate Office
Arizona and California CE Instructor
AMERIFIRST FINANCIAL, INC.
1550 E. McKellips Rd, Suite 117
Mesa, AZ 85203
Amerifirst Financial Disclosure- The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of Ricky Khamis. Content published here is not read or approved by Amerifirst Financial before it is posted and does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Amerifirst Financial.