I am proud to be a participating lender in the Arizona Your Way Home AZ Program. The program provides a gift of up to 22% of the home's sales price for a down payment in the form of a second lien. There are no payments and no interest on the Arizona Your Way Home AZ Program if you reside in the home for a scheduled period of time. The program is administered by the Arizona Department of Housing (ADOH) and was created to help homebuyers purchase foreclosed properties in the State of Arizona. ADOH has designated $20,000,000 in funds for the Your Way Home AZ Program. Buyers and properties must meet certain requirements including income level, location and purchase price. The following are some key requirements for a buyer to qualify for the program:
· Borrower must meet income requirements (not more than 120% of median adjusted for household size and County) for the Arizona Your Way Home AZ Program
· You don't have to be a first-time homebuyer to qualify for this Arizona Program.
· Borrower must complete Arizona Your Way Home AZ homebuyer education program prior to closing on this AZ Program
· Property being purchased must be foreclosed or abandoned, ask for details.
· Property sales price must be at least 1% below appraised market value.
· Property must meet Minimum Property Standards. Call 602-385-4802 or email Ricky@approvingAZ.com for details on what this means on the Your Way Home AZ Program
· Program requires 3% down on a Your Way Home AZ Program
· Borrower must commit at least 1% of purchase price from own funds. The other 2% may be from a gift.
· Program loan is up to 22% of sales price.
· Borrower must agree to remain in property for an affordability period (5-15 years depending on loan amount) or repay the second lien.
If you or someone you know meet these requirements, call me today for more program details! These fund WILL run out quick, we need to get some buyers in on this action. It is FREE money...
Ricky Khamis | Senior Loan Officer
NMLS 173141 | LO-0911814 | CA-DOC173141
Branch Manager | Corporate Office
Arizona and California CE Instructor
AMERIFIRST FINANCIAL, INC.
1550 E. McKellips Rd, Suite 117
Mesa, AZ 85203
Amerifirst Financial Disclosure- The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of Ricky Khamis. Content published here is not read or approved by Amerifirst Financial before it is posted and does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Amerifirst Financial.