Are You or Someone You Know Currently Renting and Looking for a Great Way to Buy a Home?
This program is easier than you think to get qualified on. I already have a woman pre-qualified and she is out as we speak looking for a new property. before the program she was only approved for 85,000 with this program she is actually approved for 107,000 and 22% of that money she is getting is FREE not to mention she is buying a property for HALF of what it sold for before. how could you lose. DO NOT WAIT, the money is limited and once it's gone it's gone.
NOVA Home Loans is proud to be a participating lender in the Your Way Home AZ Program. The program provides a gift of up to 22% of the home's sales price for a down payment in the form of a second lien. There are no payments and no interest if you reside in the home for a scheduled period of time. The program is administered by the Arizona Department of Housing (ADOH) and was created to help homebuyers purchase foreclosed properties in the State of Arizona. ADOH has designated $20,000,000 in funds for the Your Way Home AZ Program. Buyers and properties must meet certain requirements including income level, location and purchase price. The following are some key requirements for a buyer to qualify for the program:
• Borrower must meet income requirements (not more than 120% of median adjusted for household size and County).
• You don't have to be a first-time homebuyer to qualify.
• Borrower must complete homebuyer education program prior to closing.
• Property being purchased must be foreclosed or abandoned.
• Property sales price must be at least 1% below appraised market value.
• Property must meet Minimum Property Standards.
• Program requires 3% down on a property.
• Borrower must commit at least 1% of purchase price from own funds. The other 2% may be from a gift.
• Program loan is up to 22% of sales price.
• Borrower must agree to remain in property for an affordability period (5-15 years depending on loan amount) or repay the second lien.
If you or someone you know meet these requirements, call me today for more program details!
NMLS 173141 | LO-0911814 | CA-DOC173141
Branch Manager | Corporate Office
Arizona and California CE Instructor
AMERIFIRST FINANCIAL, INC.
1550 E. McKellips Rd, Suite 117
Mesa, AZ 85203
Amerifirst Financial Disclosure- The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of Ricky Khamis. Content published here is not read or approved by Amerifirst Financial before it is posted and does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Amerifirst Financial.