What are some of the other benefits of Bikram Yoga Near Tempe Arizona?
- Burns body fat and elevates your metabolism so if you live in or around Near Tempe Arizona then this Bikram Yoga Near Tempe Studio is a must
- Reduces stress
- Increases flexibility
- Builds strength and endurance
- Increases muscle tone
- Helps with back, neck, shoulder and knee pain
- Improves quality of sleep
- Improves your posture
- Improves circulation
- Reduces risk of injury
- Raises energy level at Bikram Yoga Near Tempe
- Increases balance, coordination, focus and discipline at Bikram Yoga Near Tempe
- Improves healthy and balanced functioning of the skeletal, muscular, circulatory, digestive, respiratory, endocrine and nervous systems of the body
- Strengthens the immune system at Bikram Yoga Near Tempe
Jon Knoche – Certified Yoga Instructor and Director of Bikram Yoga Near Tempe
“My first class was hell on earth…I left the room four times and didn’t come back for a month. I tried everything else (chiropractor visits, hypnotism, acupuncture, massage therapy, etc.) and nothing helped. It was always in the back of my mind that this 60 year old lady in class next to me had looked so healthy and happy. I realized I was in bad shape. And even though the teacher was telling me to do crazy things, this was also the only place that told me, ‘Do as I say and your back will be healed’.”
Jon Knoche Bikram Yoga Near Tempe grew up in rural Illinois with a dream of becoming a professional basketball player. He played at the collegiate level for the University of Nevada – Las Vegas where he injured his back in his junior year. Jon took his first Bikram class in 2004 and through regular practice he has cured his back pain. Jon became certified as a Bikram Yoga instructor in the spring of 2008 and opened his own studio in the fall of 2011, Bikram Yoga Near Tempe.
Expect to smile and laugh in Jon’s class! Jon is very serious about the yoga, but he will remind you to not take yourself too seriously. Jon’s passion and firsthand experience for Bikram Yoga’s ability to heal the body will compel you to try the right way and to NEVER give up. Jon has a wonderful way of making beginners and those with injuries alike feel accepted, encouraged, and safe when you take classes at Bikram Yoga Near Tempe.
NMLS 173141 | LO-0911814 | CA-DOC173141
Branch Manager | Corporate Office
Arizona and California CE Instructor
AMERIFIRST FINANCIAL, INC.
1550 E. McKellips Rd, Suite 117
Mesa, AZ 85203
Amerifirst Financial Disclosure- The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of Ricky Khamis. Content published here is not read or approved by Amerifirst Financial before it is posted and does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Amerifirst Financial.